Friday, May 20, 2011

Long Distance Love


     There has always been a big debate about the pros and cons of long distance relationships. Many films have been written on the subject, some bring us to the point of a tearful depression and some bring us up to the clouds and give us hope while filling us up with love.
      I tend to be an optimist when it comes to long distance relationships, I can't help myself, the romantic in me won't allow me to not believe in it. This on the other hand does not mean that I partake in the activity, not at all, I've done it once and failed miserably, thus do not partake of something so dangerous.
      I like to compare long distance love to surfing, yeah it can be fun, there will be big waves that will keep you enjoying the activity and small waves that will make you dread it, but once you've been attacked by a shark it takes a special kind of person to be able to get back on the board and go out to try again. I'm just not that kind of person, one shark attack is enough.
      In the world of dance and in the entertainment industry all together really, we are constantly traveling, constantly going around the world doing shows, seeing shows, trying to be in shows, trying really really hard to be in a show and so on. In between these times we spend a lot of time away from our loved ones and it can be really hard at times. So we at So Danca wanted to wish all of those that are trying to keep a long distance relationship going while battling the entertainment industry and remaining sane a big salute, it takes a special kind of person to do this and succeed and you deserve the recognition.
       So much much love from us to you ^_^


 We hope you all have a fantastic weekend,

  Love from your humble blogger,

5 comments:

  1. Thanks <3 super cute drawing btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surfing comparison was pretty funny, nice pic too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca: glad you liked the drawing ^_^

    Rob: thanks on both accounts ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's always hard, just a matter of sticking it out when it gets rough

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous: I hear you, that's where I don't think I could do it, I think I would miss being able to talk things out face to face too much.

    ReplyDelete