Friday, August 10, 2012

Funny Or Die: A Tribute


  So there won't be a post today, I've spent the last 8 hours helping my younger sister move from home to a new apartment, though rewarding to see a smile on her face, the affair was rather tiresome, but I cannot leave you all with nothing, so I wanted to introduce you to one of my favorite sketch comedy crews online, funny or die. I thought that everyone knew about them but apparently there are still a ton of people that have not gotten involved in their awesomeness, follow this link and you'll be seeing is the reason why I didn't go watch the new Bourne movie, I'm sure it was super entertaining and all but honestly, wasting 10-15 dollars on a reboot/sequel just seemed too much for me, I'll wait for Netflix, much better idea. Without further ado here are some awesome videos from funny or die, also check out their site: funnyordie.com for more content. Oh, one important bit of information about funny or die is that it was started by Will Ferrell and some of his friends, so the videos host a large class of awesome talent, like a ton of celebrities have gone there, so give it a look, I assure you that you will be entertained, they did a few really funny sketches about the Olympics, they haven't posted them on youtube yet so I can't show them here but look on their site, its really funny stuff: (please put your sense of humor hat on before watching the videos please)

   













Well I hope that these videos might have brought a smile to your face, and hope you have a great weekend,

  Love from your humble blogger, 

No comments:

Post a Comment