Monday, August 20, 2012

R.I.P. Tony Scott 1944 - 2012


      If you've been reading this blog for a while you know that when it comes to tragedies, I'm a man of few words, there is a time to talk and a time to mourn. I feel like sometimes during tragedies people seek to provide comfort with words that carry little weight, as if to produce some sort of false hope in the midst of chaos. Personally I feel that silence is more appropriate and more respectful. Our prayers go out to Tony Scott's family and friends, may you find love and comfort among each other during this tragic time. There have been many videos in memory of Tony Scott that have begun to encircle the web, I found this one to be the most appropriate, it's a few scenes from Top Gun where he is grieving over losing his best friend, let us remember the value of life and cherish those close to us right now for you never know what tomorrow might bring.

   Love from your humble blogger,


No comments:

Post a Comment