Friday, September 14, 2012

An Apology for an Old Post About Best Friends Dating Your Exs


   I recently learned that one of my previous posts offended some people that were involved with the post. It's interesting, I was unaware how many people actually read this blog that are part of my day to day life. I want to apologize for any hurt the post might have caused, it was not meant to injure any of you and I'm ashamed at myself that I wasn't more vague within my own post, I could have gone about constructing a post in a much more elaborate fashion on the subject instead of being so direct about it, as an instructional post for other people going through similar situations, I not only failed at writing a decent post but offended you all as well, for that I am truly and sincerely sorry. I apologize from the bottom of my heart that this has caused any harm to any of you. Please know that this will never occur again and that I count this as a life lesson, I was not only wrong but I see now how appalling the whole post was, please accept my sincere remorse,  the post has been deleted and will never surface again.

    honestly and from the heart,

         Mario Ransan

No comments:

Post a Comment