Monday, July 25, 2011

Anne Polajenko Speaks: "Dance Moms"


Anne Polajenko
        Everyone has an opinion about the Lifetime reality show, Dance Moms, so I guess I’ll add my five cents worth. 
Scott Gries, Dance Moms
        Amid the absolute outrage this show has caused (my own included) you have to realize that the more you email, Twitter, Tweet and blog about it, the more you are making the network happy. Talk, good or bad, is exactly what they want. 
Corporate Greed
        So, if you really want this monstrosity to go off the air, don’t watch the show. Let the ratings drop through the floor! And, if you really want some action, try writing the advertisers instead. They pay the bills.
Otherwise, your expressions of moral outrage are for nothing. 

Speak out!
         I, for one, will not give these wretched people a minute more of my time. 
             -- Anne Polajenko
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


      What is your opinion about the show? Is it doing a ton of harm or not? Should anything be done about it?
Let us know what you think!


    Love from your humble blogger,

No comments:

Post a Comment