Monday, October 8, 2012

Flu Season is Here...5secondfilms Time!


    Oh guys, it's that time of the season where the cold flu is going around. I've become a victim of it, I am well but I fear that my writing is suffering and thus I'll have to forgo my original idea for this week and do a YouTube appreciation week again. Hopefully by next week I'll be on the up and up and ready to start writing again, for now though I hope you might find enjoyment in some of these fantastic artists populating YouTube, from well known to up and coming, I think we should support talent in any which way we find it, so here we go. Hopefully this might bring a smile to your face this Monday. So sit back and enjoy some great videos from 5secondfilms, a very talented crew with a simple yet brilliant concept. Be sure to check out their site at: http://5secondfilms.com/

                  






    have a great Monday! :) and stay away from the cold, not fun, not fun at all, for more videos go to http://5secondfilms.com/

  Love from your humble blogger,

No comments:

Post a Comment