Friday, October 12, 2012

"Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'" To Finish Off This week


   So so so, here we are, Friday at last. I am feeling much better and hopefully will have some articles coming to you next week. I've been working on trying to watch all the new shows that are coming out this fall, so expect to get some reviews next week. I did get to watch Taken 2 last week, but due to the flu was not able to write on it. To be frank, I didn't want to write about it. It just disappoints on so many levels. Just name it Taken 1.5 and I would appreciate it more. Anyway, here is the last YouTube talent for a little while, the great "Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'?" , I hope your Friday has been going well and that you may escape the flu and get some laughs from these videos. For more videos follow this LINK.

   





   Hope you all have a great Friday,

  Love from your humble blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment