Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Make Your Wednesday Awesome With "Bad Lip Reading"


  In keeping with the theme for this week I thought posting another series of videos from another of my favorite channels just might brighten your week some more. These are from "Bad Lip Reading", BLR has been doing videos for quite some time now and I've loved their content since their first videos started to show up on the net, definitely a talented crew and a really funny idea. Some videos are funnier than others of course, but for the most part I find myself laughing a few times in every video I watch from them. Hey, Wednesday is not as bad as Monday, but it still isn't Friday so maybe some of these videos will cheer you up and make this Wednesday be awesome, while you look forward to the weekend.








Hope you got some lolz out of watching some of these videos. I recommend you watch the original videos and movies that they are making of parody of, it makes the videos ten times funnier. Well, I hope your week goes well, and pray that you all stay safe,

 Love from your humble blogger,

No comments:

Post a Comment